Join Kathryn the first Tuesday at 3 PM EST!
The first Tuesday of every month, Kathryn will conduct a webinar on a new topic related to your business. This is a chance to ask any questions related to the topic and get some group coaching directly from Kathryn. If you are unable to attend the webinar, you may also purchase a recording of the event to view at your own convenience.
March 4, 2014: Hiring A Great Seasonal Team
Most owners and managers are not professionally trained to hire and they bring in family, friends and kids-of-friends to “fill the schedule.” This makes hiring more a “crap shoot” than a well-designed, integrated system.
- What does it cost to train, develop and retain people?
- What are the Skills, Abilities & Values you cannot live without?
- Can you live without stability, maturity, a willingness to approach people, ability to calculate math, ability to speak, read and write in English, commitment, availability, etc?
- You will learn strategies so you can clearly and confidently determine these critical components during the interview.
- How to use your “Good Employee Profile” as a legal standard and guideline.
- A Post Interview Checklist for your “Good Employee” screening.
- A simple strategy to track the stability of your team so it’s never too late.
- 12 focused recruiting strategies using the “Good Employee Profile.”
- Passive recruiting – Internet, social network, print ads, etc.
- Active recruiting – Job fairs, clubs, organizations, etc.
- “Scratch & Sniff” Interviewing techniques – 3 open-ended questions and deep exploration.
- Practice creating open-ended topic questions.
- The legalities regarding applications, interview questions and selection.